Video Editing Intern at Invact | Bangalore
Invact is building an educational system where the focus is on specialized courses rather than generalist roles. Invact aims to build an educational system where the focus is on course quality, time spent, projects built, and skills gained. Invact as an organization is ideal for people who want to bring in a change in the educational system. We are building something new and effective, ready to be a part of the change?
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and creative Video Editing Intern, who has a keen interest in the field of video production. In this role, you will work closely with Tanay and our video production and content team. Your work will involve:
- Evaluating the existing video content and suggesting changes/updates/suggestions to improve video quality.
- Collaborating with our marketing team to create visually compelling social media videos, promotional materials, and other multimedia assets to drive engagement and brand awareness.
- Reviewing various video content across different channels, analyzing their content, and suggesting new content ideas.
- Measuring the quality of our overall video content and identifying problems from the viewer's perspective.
- Assisting the Video Production team in recording and producing high-quality videos for courses and marketing materials.
You will work in a fast-paced startup environment and will interact with multiple teams. Candidates should therefore be able to communicate effectively with other departments and understand their requirements.
We welcome applications from candidates who have a strong passion for video editing and are looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and innovative startup.
- No need for any specific degree, your proof of work is enough to get you hired!
- The role is based out of Bangalore (Work from Office).
- Freshers or up to 1 year of relevant work experience, who can join us immediately.
- Good understanding of video editing and the ability to quickly grasp new concepts.
- Understanding of the general environment of video production and post-production.
- Proficient in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Hands-on approach towards work and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
How to apply?
To apply, please fill out our application form and include your proof of work/portfolio. If we find your work impressive, we'll be sure to reach out to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- You are entitled to free breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner at the office.
- You also get medical insurance via Plum App (not applicable for interns or consultants)
- Invact conducts monthly outings, in-office activities, and random small parties to celebrate some milestones.
- We believe in celebrating all occasions with colorful pictures and attire. It is not just another company for us but we believe in a culture of family.
- You work with a tightly knit team where interactions are easier and timelines are duly met.